We are working closely with an exciting new Fintech company who are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their growing team!
Having been established a number of years ago and funded by a large private equity fund, our client has grown into leading Financial Data Management company. They aggregate and normalise data and sell the data to large financial institutions.
Our client’s offices are based in the City of London, however, with the current climate, they are very flexible on location and happy to offer 100% remote as long as you can have access to the London offices.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Build and work on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Java development stack and be involved in all areas of development from design to development and testing.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Minimum of 1-years experience with Java
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Source code repositories, ideally Git
- Database either relational or NoSQL. DynamoDB would be advantageous
Nice to have:
- Cloud computing ideally with AWS in a serverless environment
- Integration testing using JBehave or any other framework
- Continuous integration using Jenkins or other platforms
- Restful API development
Teck stack includes:
- Java11, Microservices, AWS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
Our client is offering up to £50,000 + fantastic benefits and career opportunities.
For more information, please contact Conor Smith at Salt on email@example.com, or apply here today!
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196796
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent