We are working closely with one of the UK’s largest and most reputable Banks who are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh, however they are happy for someone to work remotely as long as you can access the office when required.
This is an opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to take on an exciting new career challenge. You’ll have the opportunity to build a wide network of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority. It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career.
- Engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions.
- You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
- Background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Java, REST & databases
- Experience in DevOps, including CI/CD Pipelines and TDD methods
Our client is offering up to £55,000 + excellent benefits.
For more information, please contact Conor Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply here today!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198349
Salary: £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent