Java Technical Lead (Orchestration/AWS/Architecture)- Remote/UK
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Day rate: £600 – £900 (inside IR35)
My exciting new client is currently looking for an experienced Lead Java Software Engineers with a solid ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise experiences.
As a Senior member of the team you will have opportunities to mentor individuals and help driving choices. As a Senior you help the other individuals to upskill and become Seniors themselves, and this will open ways towards your own development and aspire to be an effective Tech Lead.
- Need excellent AWS (Absolute must), and architecture side of things (Must) and really good Java skills. (8+)
- Orchestration heavy, all other teams are dependent on his team work will be producing in the next few months needs to operate at a High level, Develop coding standards, following Unit/integration testing best practice.
- Participate and develop critical business journeys using a mix of Java 8+, Spring Boot, Kafka, Netflix Conductor
- Backend focus on creating distributed APIs, integrating with upstream and downstream systems, handling BigData
- Passionate about quality, unit, integration and E2E Testing (I.e. Junit, Mockito, Sonar)
- Help drive and mentor the team with collaboration in heart
- Work closely and cooperatively with the team and the Engineering Manager to build great Software
- Build, measure, and support the Software you create and maintain
Job Reference: JO-2207-257119
Salary: £600 - £900 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract