You will be joining a team whose goal is to make life for the development teams in other parts of the business easier by providing a set of low friction, fully managed cloud capabilities and abstracting these complexities away from the developer – allowing them to focus on code and not infrastructure.
We need candidates to start by no later than the 15th of August, please only apply if you meet these requirements. Occasional onsite visits to Birmingham and London offices will be required.
- Help nurture and grow mid and junior level engineers in the team as we scale up to deliver on an ambitious program of work
- Build patterns, services, tools, frameworks, APIs and capabilities across the full web stack that accelerate developer productivity with a security conscious mindset.
- Design and develop tools that improve our continuous delivery mindset on AWS
- Create reusable components and micro frontends that power our greenfield self-service portal
- Be a direct contributor to our CI/CD platform on AWS with a focus on removing barriers on the path to production
- Be a proponent of automation, identifying opportunities for us to go faster, while keeping security and best practice in mind.
- Experience developing software with AWS especially including with lambdas, API gateway, and other serverless technologies
- Experience being involved with (and championing) agile systems development methodologies
- Experience using and building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of software development in a “cloud-native” environment.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258077
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract