Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Lead Software Developer
Client location: Newcastle (can be a fully remote role)
We are pleased to be partnered with an amazing digital print business who focus specifically on the property market and have nearly 30% of the whole UK market as their client! The business have been around for 40 years + and are backed by an amazing UK wide digital business.
They are now looking for a Lead Software Developer to help build, lead and drive the time. You will be focused on using modern technology to create amazing B2B digital products that will make their clients live easier to deliver a great service to their customers.
· Lead a small team of around 3 to 6 Software Developer’s
· Line management including hiring, 121’s, identify training and performance managing
· Still being hands on to develop the product in line with the strategy and roadmap
· Focus on expanding the product through partnerships and API Integrations
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand customer requirements and help define the technology roadmap
Skills they’re looking for in you:
· Development skills with C# / .NET Core
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure)
· API & DevOps understanding
· Great communication and leadership skills
As mentioned the client are based in Newcastle but you could be based anywhere in the UK for this role. If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you please do apply!