Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Location: Remote (office in London but this role can stay remote)
Job Title: Lead React Developer
Package: £50K – £65K plus standard benefits
In this role you will be responsible for managing a remote team, implementing key functionality and reporting to the Front End Manager. You will collaborate closely with Front End Developers, Back End (Java) Developers as well as Project Managers and other supporting stakeholders.
The role is an excellent opportunity to take the leading role in a range of projects, both customer facing and back office tools, in an industry with many exciting technical challenges to solve.
● Delivering new web applications and features using latest techniques and technologies
● Liaising with the key internal stakeholders and maintaining clear communication channels throughout the software development life cycle
● Interpreting and scoping requirements to deliver efficient, functional, fully tested and optimised solutions
● Managing remote development team, providing guidance and managing their pipeline and deliveries You need to be / to have:
● Strong understanding of React JS and Redux
● Experience of developing and maintaining optimised web applications
● Experience using Webpack or similar
● Experience writing unit testing (Jest)
● Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
● Understanding of RESTfulAPIs and Websockets
Senior Software Engineer (Python) - ML Infrastructure - Venture Funded Start-up - Remote Working Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 - + Bonus + Benefits We are currently working with an early…
Remote working - Inside IR35 - A Global leading company is looking for a VBA Developer that has in depth development experience with VBA and hands on in End User…£300 - £500 per day + Benefits