We have partnered with an established environmentally and ethically focused eCommerce start-up that is endeavouring to disrupt the jewellery sector. Due to their continued growth and success, they are expanding their Shopify team in London to develop greenfield projects.
- Design engaging and effective e-commerce stores including PDPs, category and marketing landing pages.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to understand the business requirements, project features and functions, create technical documentation for reference and reporting and provide technical solutions.
- Being involved in requirement definition, UX/UI, designs and overall solution design
- Empower the use of best practices across the team to ensure the solution is efficient, reliable, scalable and reusable
- Conducting peer reviews to ensure code quality, standards and best practices
- Provide the team a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Able to manage workload and priorities to deliver quality code agreed upon project milestones
- Responsibility for reviewing and assessing the viability of Shopify apps
London Based – Hybrid flexible working
Salary up to £85k
Does this sound like something that would be of interest to you? If so, please do respond to this message and let me know if you have any immediate questions – firstname.lastname@example.org – 02036755024
Job Reference: JO-2108-245679
Salary: £65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent