As a lead member of the team you will provide technology expertise to drive the delivery of outcomes and have a hands-on role in the implementation of the solutions.
Working along side the other engineers in the team, you will play a key role in designing, architecting and implementing reusable and robust solutions to transform Wholesale and Ventures sites.
- Delivering software solutions that provide business value and meet customer requirements, including necessary designs, development, documentation, automated testing, deployment and in-life support.
- Lead, nurture and grow a team of engineers as we scale up to deliver on an ambitious program of work
- Contributing to setting up, maintaining and adhering to technical best practices and standards.
- Delivering the appropriate level of production and in-life release support to ensure production issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Driving reuse of technology to ensure efficiency and improve velocity.
- Manage stakeholders and carry out presentations on the work being carried out
- 5+ years of experience in building software products
- Hands-on experience in taking requirements and designing, architecting and implementing reusable and robust solutions.
- Understanding of Adobe AEM foundational concepts and the AEM development, deployment and migration experience.
- Deep understanding of Java, JEE, servlets and JSP, tag libraries, combined with strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
- Knowledge and good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility.
- Experience and understanding of agile delivery process
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools
Job Reference: JO-2206-256095
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 04/07/2022
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract