Mobile Engineers (iOS and Android) | Contract (Outside IR35) | Competitive day rates
My client are looking for talented mid and senior level mobile developers (both iOS and Android).
You will be joining a team of talented engineers, working in an interdisciplinary squad on their app which is used by over 13 million users worldwide.
The skills we are looking for.
- End-to-end delivery of fully-fledged commercial apps
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g Jira)
- Knowledge of Swift, design patterns and software architecture
- Knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience of building scalable UIs with UIKit and AutoLayout
- Understanding of working with HTTP web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience of automation testing.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and tooling (e.g. Bitrise, Fastlane)
- Experience with AppStoreConnect and the release process
Some nice-to-have skills:
- Experience with SwiftUI or StoreKit
- Knowledge of other related tech stacks, such as web or backend
- Experience of line management.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin & Android SDK
- Strong understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with UI/Unit Testing (e.g. Espresso)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Bitrise, Fastlane)
Mobile Engineers (iOS and Android) | Contract (Outside IR35)
Job Reference: JO-2107-244611
Salary: £500 - £650 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract