Mobile Engineers (iOS and Android) | Contract | 3-6 months | Outside IR35 (FinTech)
My client, a subsidiary of one the UK’s major retail banks, who help small businesses start, run and grow, is looking to hire a team of Mobile engineers across both iOS and Android.
We are looking to hire best-in-class, iOS and Android Engineers on a contract basis, someone with experience of building and designing scalable and performant apps and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of an organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering top-quality projects, using best practices, implementing clean design, working in agile, cross-functional teams working across multiple touchpoints of the app.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven iOS and Android Engineers with solid experience with Swift 5 and the foundational iOS frameworks. Experience using Xcode, IB and Auto Layout. Good knowledge of Apple’s HIG design best practices.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Job Reference: JO-2111-248836
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3-6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract