Senior Backend engineer
Fully Remote Permanent
£70000.00 – £90000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading holiday brands. They are embarking on a complete digital transformation to become a digital-first business. You will be able to work fully remotely from anywhere in the UK. You will be creating products for users that will be using them daily and be able to improve and change the product endlessly.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in a multi-disciplinary, agile team using the latest open-source tools
- Develop clean, quality code, leading to improved products/NPS for customers
- Own the problem end to end – writing code and taking responsibility that it works
- Work with your team to test and decide when code is ready to ship
- Ship what you build and be responsible for how it performs in production
- Contribute towards our culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Build your expertise, setting you up for continued growth with Haven
What we’re looking for:
- Team player: Previous experience working within a team in a cloud-first, cross-functional environment
- Customer-Centric: A core understanding of digital products, use cases, users, and interactions to best build the right solution for the customer
- Relevant Experience: Strong experience with Node.JS, Next.JS, AWS and relational databases
- Tech Stack: Experience working with Typescript, Node.JS, Next.JS, AWS and relational databases
- Culture fit: Motivated to work in a culture collaboration and continuous development with a desire to learn.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244759
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent