We are looking for an ORMB Solution Architect to join the team to will drive the overall end to end solution design of ORMB, ensuring those are well integrated into the overall application landscape and fulfil our internal clients business objectives. This position is critical for the success of the team, we need someone that has strong analytical and leadership skills to drive consensus and provide direction to the functional and technical experts that will deliver the solutions. Equally we need someone that is very curious, not afraid of digging into details and document clearly and precisely the architecture and design of the applications with a strong focus on integration aspects.
- Lead the ORMB application solution design during the ORMB roll-out. Coordinating the inputs from the business and running the alignment process between requirements and solutions.
- Translate the business rules described by the business analysts or directly by the key users into unambiguous Application logic
- Identify the key business processes as well and applications impacted by changes respecting the Architecture Solution and Architecture guidelines
- Drive the application design, including integrations, by coordinating inputs from various experts to reach consensus
- Clearly articulate the rationale of the end to end solution design to business stakeholders as well as delivery teams as well and produce key solution design documents through-out the life cycle of projects
- Coordinate with other application areas to define optimal design & integration between ORMB and other domains applications
- Support the technical delivery teams in the days to day delivery of the solutions by providing guidance and making design decisions as required
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architecture (EA) the design of the solution to optimise the structure of the Information System
- Strong functional experience with ORMB actively participating to blueprinting phases and detailed solution design during implementations. Able to do deliver functional specifications as required.
- Strong leaderships and analytical skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills – can clearly articulate issues and solutions to others while adapting to their own background (business, technical…). Ability to quickly drive consensus amongst a group having different views.
Job Reference: JO-2111-248861
Salary: €800 - €900 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: 06/12/2021
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ARCHITECT, ORMB