Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
PHP Back-end Developer/developer
A growing and dynamic internet company, which specialises the purchase and sale of generic domain names is looking for a PHP developer. They owns and operates one of the largest generic domain name portfolios in Europe.
As a developer, you work with a small team to constantly improve our own systems to stay one step ahead of the competition.
You will be involved in the design and realisation of autonomous software in which large amounts of data are processed and analysed daily. This company is an end-user of their own software, so you will not be working for clients. We are not bound by third-party requirements, so you can decide which solution/design is the best for the project you are working on.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience;
– At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
– Willingness to immerse yourself in new technologies and experiment with things like Machine learning, ElasticSearch, Business Intelligence, new languages and frameworks;
– Excellent knowledge of PHP, experience with one or more frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Symfony, etc);
– Experience with Linux, distributions like Debian and Ubuntu;
– Experience with databases (MySQL, MariaDB).
– Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
– Experience with Message Queue systems is a plus (PubSub, Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Redis).
– A full-time or part-time position (minimum 16 hours);
– A job with varied activities with a lot of freedom within a small team;
– A good salary, vacation allowance and 25 days of vacation;
– A flexible nine-to-five mentality, because there may be more to life than work;
– A beautiful office, centrally located in Bennekom;
– Partial working from home is possible;
– Pension plan;
– Travel allowance.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.