Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Full Stack Developer | Contract | Outside IR35 | 3months
● Hands-on development and design of large-scale projects.
● Work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
● Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
● Architect, implement and achieve Buy-in of Solutions.
● Understand client’s business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions.
● Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
● Implement testing strategies and promote rapid but high-quality development practices.
● Identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviours within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
● Operating in Lean, Agile or Hybrid approaches. You will be a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn’t restricted by a specific skill set. However below is a list of skill sets we would expect; REQUIRED CAPABILITIES
● Expertise in Microservices, MACH, ‘JAMStack’, Serverless and Event driven Architectures.
● Expertise in Node libraries, frameworks and npm package consumption.
● Expertise in architecting, writing and publishing npm packages.
● Experience developing and consuming HTTP APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL
● Experience integrating SaaS products, such as Headless CMSs, and other SaaS Marketing and Design Technologies.
● Expertise in Build and code quality tools, including tests and test automation
● Experience in DevOps, scripting, CI/CD approaches and implementations, including code branching strategies.
● Experience in provisioning Cloud Services, particularly Azure or relevant experience with AWS or GCP.
● Experience with Cloud hosted SQL and noSQL databases.
● Experience with Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
● Experience with advanced CSS, pre-processors, and modern features.
● Experience with HTML, Web standards and Accessibility (a11y).
● Experience developing PWAs, Web workers and Web APIs.
● Experience developing Responsive web applications.
● Experience in Webapp performance, profiling and testing.
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
● Computer Science Degree or equivalent industry experience.
● 6+ years’ industry experience.
● Be able to understand and take on Vision and Ideas, solutionise upon those ideas, and communicate and gain developer buy-in for implementation.
● Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
● Be able to talk for Yourself and Technology, expressing opinions backed up by reasoned argument.
● Advocate of Technical Delivery methodologies such as Agile (SCRUM & KANBAN) and opinion on the strengths of each.
● Advocate for improvements to processes, quality, and security.
● Analytical and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.