Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
* Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications
* Follows company’s software engineering standards and release processes
* Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable, and supportable
* Develops software verification plans and integrates software components into a fully functional software system
* Promotes system reliability and operability
* Provides demos of software products to stakeholders
* Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
* Analyzes requirement documents/BRDs and builds systems that correspond the needs
* Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, makes decisions together quickly and effectively, and works with cross functional teams to achieve goals. Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
* Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements. Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date. Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback.
* Actively searches for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks
* Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
* Creativity & Innovation
* Focus on Quality
* Technological Excellence
* Write great code
* Mentor less experienced colleagues (only when needed!)
Your profile with key skills & Technologies
* Good personal discipline
* Essential: Excellent knowledge and experience with React.
* Build tools – Webpack, grunt, gulp etc.
* Design patterns
* Ability to write modular, extensible, and encapsulated code
* RESTful APIs
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS.
* CSS Preprocessors (SASS, Less, PostCSS)
* Responsive Design
* Version control – Git
* Professional level of English – both written and spoken
* Familiar with Agile methodologies
Considered as an advantage
* State management libraries: Context API, Redux, Hookstate, etc.
* React ecosystem – react-router-dom, react hooks, styled-components etc.
* Familiarity with Design APIs, JWT etc.
* TypeScript knowledge and experience
* React Native experience
* Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
* Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
* Exceptional ability to learn new skills
* Contribution in all phases of software development life cycle