My client, a revolutionary global brand is on the hunt for an experienced Salesforce Platform Engineer, that will sit within their Digital Platform Operations team. The team is part of my clients new Digital Technology function, they are currently building a new cutting-edge platform to support new line of products and will play a big part of this journey by protecting, operating, improving and automating this platform. If you are passionate and interested in automation, cloud technology and engineering I’m sure you will be interested to hear more about what we they’re trying to achieve.
- Enabling local markets to deliver effectively by configuring and managing features locally.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet markets business needs. Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues.
- Managing data ingestion and ensuring market are able to deliver.
- Configuration of the digital platform across all key products that comprise the technology stack.
- Automation of key process to allow market to self-seve.
- Communication release notes of the platform to ensure all markets are aware of the capabilities that are available. (i.e. impact of Salesforce release, integration, configuration triggered by product team which affects live markets)
- Acting as innovation Ambassadors, working with local markets to help them make sensible decisions about using the products within the platform.
- You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem / repetitive patterns.
- 4+ years experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, interactive design
- 24 months of Demandware (Salesforce) experience in the last 3 years
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Demandware (Salesforce) platform, MVC Pattern, and Eclipse
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases
- Experience with MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience developing solutions sets in B2B/B2C Content Management, Product Creation, Campaign, Promotion in eCommerce
- Experience with Angular, ReactJS, Redux or other modern frameworks is preferred.
- Experience with Elastic Path, commercetools, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware, Elastic Search, Docker, Kubernetes, and MongoDB is preferred).
- Experience and understanding of content/solution in Salesforce.
- Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and had experience to set up feeds and processes for these on projects.
- Experience and full life-cycle involvement Agile methodologies and practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Test Automation (example: Jenkins, Cucumber, Selenium).
- Retail and Digital Commerce domain experience would be a plus.
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system.
If keen to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-1911-155252
Salary: £350.00 - £550.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract