Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Salesforce Web Engineer | 3 months | Outside IR35 | £500-550 p/day
You should be an established Salesforce developer and practitioner of the latest web technologies; building best-in-class web applications, serving users on the modern web landscape, whatever that may be. Mature Experience with the Salesforce suite of Products including; Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Mulesoft middleware is a must.
● Hands-on development on large to enterprise-scale projects.
● Work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
● Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
● Understand client’s business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions.
● Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
● Promote rapid development, and high-quality development practices.
● Operating in Lean and Agile methodologies or Hybrid approaches. ● Excellent communication skills.
You will be a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn’t restricted by a specific skill set. However, below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
SALESFORCE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, architecture and development; SFRA, Lightning components and modern client-side development.
● Expertise in Salesforce native Commerce APIs with Java & RhinoScript / ECMAScript and Open Commerce APIs (OCAPI).
● Integration and setting up automated jobs in Salesforce Commerce Cloud from PIM / Supply Chain and other Salesforce platforms (Service / Sales Cloud).
● Experience with writing unit tests for APIs in MochaJs
● Experience integrating cartridges for Salesforce products, service framework and open commerce APIs.
● Experience in Java/J2EE, JSP development
● Experience with Salesforce Einstein products is preferred.
● Experience with other Salesforce products such as Service Cloud is preferred.
● Experience or knowledge of SFCC Business Manager is preferred.
● Good knowledge of the full eCommerce ecosystem including PIM, DAM, Payment and Fraud prevention.
● SFCC Developer or Architect Certification is preferred.
● Advanced Vanilla JS and ECMAScript Latest.
● Advanced CSS and associated tools, pre-processors, technologies and animations.
● Node, common node libraries and frameworks, npm module consumption and publishing.
● HTML, Web standards and Accessibility (a11y).
● Responsive web applications.
● Development and consumption of HTTP APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL web APIs.
● Build, and code quality tools, including writing unit tests.
● CI/CD Pipeline approaches and technologies.
● Webapp performance, profiling and testing.
● Writing and architecting modularised, reusable code.
EXPERIENCE THAT EXCITES US
● Experience with Salesforce Interaction Studio (formally Evergage).
● Mulesoft middleware API development.
● (No)SQL DBs or Cloud hosted RDS.
● PWAs and Offline first development.
● Mobify Frontend-aaS development.
● Canvas, WebGL and 3D libraries.
● Machine learning, chatbots/conversation solutions, AI service integration.
● Personalisation and Experimentation experience ● Headless CMS and other SaaS product integrations.