A global Ed-Tech scale up who are pushing the boundaries for what is possible in this space using technology is hiring a Senior Python Software Engineer! This e-learning company are on a mission to lead from the front. They work with a huge number of global brands as of which is growing every day.
Role: Senior Python Software Engineer
Location: Remote UK
Salary: Up to £75,000
Tech: Python, FastAPI, Django, Postgres, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- Join a small team working directly with our CTO and founders to build out their Platform
- Design APIs and ensure documentation everything on Swagger/ OpenAPI language.
- You will manage the Postgres database maintaining a high level of security.
- Take responsibility for code across their stack and be responsible for their code repos (git, GitHub)
- Their backend is powered using Python, Django, FastAPI and Postgres
- Deploying code to their cloud computing providers (AWS/GCP) and you should know how to leverage their functionality and features
- Be able to package application with Docker and Kubernetes
- Become an elemental part of their culture and growth journey on their mission to deliver positive outcome for consumers and improve their financial wellbeing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Python developer
- Experience using Django, Flask or similar frameworks
- Can use continuous integration and deployment tools and techniques
- Have a track-record of designing, planning and leading development on sets of related stories
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable code
- Designing and development of RESTFul APIs
- Capable of performance tuning and optimisation
- Designing and using relational databases to store and query complex data
- Handling large datasets and designing for scalability
- Finding ways to improve system robustness, resilience and stability
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary, package and the chance to make your mark at an ambitious EdTech company
- An amazingly talented team, founders, and investors, backed by a supportive board committed to their vision of disrupting open finance
- Commitment to culture, perks and more
- They are a company passionate about personal development, with options for professional training
- Flexibility with working hours, they’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses
If this looks like a role that excites you, then don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Python, FastAPI, Django, Postgres, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
Job Reference: JO-2206-256731
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Django, docker, FastAPI, GCP, Kubernetes, Linux, Postgres, Python