We would like to invite you to join a newly formed Scrum team that needs more developers onboard. We work for our Customer who specialize in safety critical graphics solutions.
The project is about porting Vulkan drivers to GPU variants so that H.264/H.265 video streaming services can be integrated and operate using those GPUs. You will gain the experience working on differentiating technology that exploits GPU processing capability.
Initially you will report directly to a Customer’s PM, but opportunity for longer term work.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in development using C/C++ (preferably in embedded world)
- Video Encode/Decode experience
- Vulkan/OpenGL experience (preferred, but any GPU platform know-how will work, eg.: DirectX, CUDA, etc.)
- Expectation for enough timezone overlap to hold 2-3 meetings a week – that translates to 1 – 2 hours of overlap few times a week with EST/EDT time zone
- Good command of English
- Driver development (IPC, Interrupt mgmt., synch methods, multi-threading, on target debugging, etc.),
- Safety Critical experience,
- Requirements capture and documentation
- GPU memory initialization
- RTOS experience
Job Reference: JO-2211-328728
Salary: £0.00 - £600.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract