Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior DevOps Engineer, Still Hiring in an industry very much needed nowWe're looking for an exceptional Senior DevOps to join this newly formed team in Central London. They're focussed on…£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Benefits
iOS Developer required for my client, an exciting and innovative sports training app based in London! They're looking for someone who takes pride & ownership of the work you do,…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, remote
I am currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join a tech start up that is reinventing the way we experience voice communication. They are currently on a mission…£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Our client run a platform that allows for Private Investors to participate in second offering and IPOs.
Through their partnership with global stock exchanges, they have created the centralised infrastructure necessary to seamlessly connect listed companies with everyday investors to enhance the capital formation process.
As they now expand aggressively into the EU Market across multiple countries, they are looking for a Lead Engineer who is passionate about technology, to come on board.
What you can expect as a Lead Engineer:
* A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
* A place to look at things differently and offer up solutions, as well as challenging them
* An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and be generous with your time and experience – if you know React that’s a plus!
What we’re looking for:
* 3 years experience as a software engineer
* Modern engineering mindset – you’re keen to experiment and use A/B testing in order to move forward quickly and efficiently
* You feel comfortable balancing technical, analytical and product needs
* Capable of working with others to build a frontend codebase
* A desire to lead / be a mentor to junior developers
What we can offer you:
– Discounts on healthcare, transport, dining and days out
– Flexi working / Work from home 1/2 days a week
– Private healthcare
– Unlimited holiday
– Discounted gym membership
– Beautiful offices in Central London
They pride themselves on having a fun, vibrant environment. We have a strong adult to adult culture, and we are interested in your sense of ownership and commitment.
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch!
We are working closely with an exciting Fintech business who are looking for a Junior Software Engineer / Technical Account Manager to join their team in London! Our client is…£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum