Senior Front-End Developer – Finance – London/Nottingham/Remote
Duration: 3 months initial
Rate: £500 – £700
We’re looking for an accomplished Front-End Developer with minimum 5 years’ experience to help accelerate User Experience enhancements to our Enterprise Data Management platform’s UI. The successful candidate is expected to hit the ground running independently albeit with support from members of our Agile delivery teams. Alongside the User Experience, the agility of our platform is of utmost importance and as such we are looking for a candidate who will take pride in the changes they make and back it up with high standard test automation / code coverage. The successful candidate is expected to be proficient in Angular, HTML, CSS and Typescript.
- Uses analytical skills in the identification and development of well-designed and structured solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develops new web applications and amends existing ones (include more complex system amendments)
- Undertakes root cause investigation / identification of bugs / defects
- Creates work/timescale estimates as required
- Delivery of small or self-contained projects
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents complex web applications and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents, and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Demonstrable experience and solid understanding of Angular, HTML, CSS and Typescript development
- Strong Software development and analysis skills
- Ability to work on complex and/or highly visible tasks with light supervision from technical leadership
- Attention to detail, knowledge of UX best practice and ability to work collaboratively with designers.
- Able to summarize technical updates ensuring all stakeholders receive the correct information
- Communicate effectively one-on-one or in small groups and the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate analytical skills assessing product requirements and functional specifications
Job Reference: JO-2111-248564
Salary: £500 - £700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract