Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Full Stack Developer, C#, .Net
We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web projects. If you are a .net developer who is well organised, methodical, passionate about technology and eager to develop your existing skills and experience within a fast-paced environment, then this role could be for you.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
What you will do:
· Develop and maintain robust API’s, back-end analytical processes as well as front end development
· Work with large and highly transactional databases of several terabytes in size.
· Maintain existing applications and services
· Lead a team in a technical sense, across many different solutions and implementations
· Work with SQL and NoSQL databases delivered predominantly via web products
· Use multiple technologies with a management team, supporting different tech adoption when required
· Responsible for unit testing your code as well as conducting peer reviews.
· Full stack .NET (4.7/5/Core), C# developer on Windows OS
· Good working knowledge of software design principles (SOLID, UML, Design Patterns, database design, ERD, etc.)
· Experience with multi-threaded code
· Experience of implementing Identity systems and principles (Identity Server/OAuth/OpenID/MFA/SSO etc)
· SQL Server 2012 onwards, SSMS, good knowledge of T-SQL scripting
· Entity Framework and ORM principles
· IIS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF
· Agile including TDD and knowledge of BDD
· Knowledge of the front-end tools/toolkits like gulp, npm, jspm, sass. Being comfortable with command-line tools.
· Testing/mocking frameworks/tools like MSTest, Nunit and Moq
· Query optimization, caching (Redis