Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Are you interested in joining an e-commerce business who have built an industry-leading platform for organisations across the globe? Do you want to lead the development alongside driven, passionate and…£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Full Stack Developer, PHP We're looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer to join this amazing nimble team in London. They're focussed on building a world class team…£60000.00 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Junior Scala Engineer - 12 month FTC My client are looking for a junior Scala Developer, to join an established global technology brand. Technology and Requirements: AkkaPlay FrameworkKinesis or KafkaDatabases…£55000 - £65000 per annum
Engineering Manager We're looking for an exceptional Engineering manager to join this amazing nimble team in Birmingham. They're focussed on building a world class team of motivated and passionate multi-discipline…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Job Title: Senior Engineer (Web)
Location: London (Open to remote in the UK only)
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 + Bonus, Pension and standard benefits
As a Software Engineer at you will contribute to the development of our presence on the web. My client is in the middle of a digital transformation. They have been historically heavily reliant on enterprise software and third-party integration. You are going to be part of the new digital team, in charge of bringing a new model based on writing in-house products. You will work in small cross-functional teams in a truly agile environment.
The technology stack will include React, Node.js and microservices. We’re looking for full-stack, back end and front-end engineers. So who are we looking for?
* You are passionate about shipping technology products that everyday people use
* You thrive in a cross-functional environment and are keen to learn new things
* Ideally, you can code in more than one language (we don’t really mind which ones if you’re great at it)
* You have taken on overall architecture and design responsibility (at a senior level), or see yourself progressing there over time (if you are just starting out). There won’t be separate Architecture team you as an engineer will own it
* You have worked in (or really want to) flat, empowered team environments where the team owns the problem end-to-end – this includes not only writing software but also taking responsibility that it works. There won’t be separate QA team – you with your team will decide when something is ready to ship
* You are comfortable with the idea that not only you have to ship what you build, but you and your team are also responsible for how it performs in production. If it breaks, your team will fix it.
What experience do you have?
* You will work with cutting-edge web and mobile technologies in friendly multi-disciplinary agile teams using the latest open-source tools and gain experience through pairing, automation and TDD
* You will be supported by a career framework that will help you grow into a well-rounded engineer, focused on both technical and non-technical skills
* Offices in London, but we are open to remote workers
Our client are one of the fastest growing media applications in Europe. Their articles and games reach millions of people every month and they are continuing to grow growing every…£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum