Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Software Engineer,.NET (4.7/5/Core), C# Developer on Windows OS
We are looking fora highly experienced Technical Lead to join our expanding team. You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way. You will also be using “Agile” development methods; therefore, you must have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
This organisation is offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They are bringing true Digital transformation to these global industries.
Lead a team of software developers who produce the next generation cutting-edge systems that help the business grow at an incredible pace. They deal in market-leading commodities, trade, billings, and shipping-related systems and continue to introduce new complex business applications.
As a tech lead, you will work in an agile team and be responsible for the underlying architecture for the relevant platform being delivered, as well as for overseeing the work being completed by software engineers working on the project. You will act as a mentor for new or more junior-level software developers or programmers, as well as the members on the development team
· Work as part of an agile team and be responsible for the underlying architecture for the relevant platform being delivered
· Oversee work being completed by Software Engineers working on the project
· Act as a mentor for new or more junior-level software developers or programmers, as well as the members on the development team
· Have ownership of development plans and have supervisorial responsibilities in delegating work and ensuring that software projects come in on time (working closely with the Development Manager who will be responsible as the scrum master for delivery)
· Full stack .NET (4.7/5/Core), C# developer on Windows OS
· Good working knowledge of software design principles (SOLID, UML, Design Patterns, database design, ERD, etc.)
· Experienced in designing, developing, and maintaining micro services.
· Experience with multi-threaded code
· Experience of implementing Identity systems and principles (Identity Server/OAuth/OpenID/MFA/SSO etc)
· IIS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF
Are you interested in joining an e-commerce business who have built an industry-leading platform for organisations across the globe? Do you want to lead the development alongside driven, passionate and…£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Full Stack Developer, PHP We're looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer to join this amazing nimble team in London. They're focussed on building a world class team…£60000.00 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus