Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Software Engineer (Node/Typescript/AWS) | 6 months | Outside IR35 | Fully Remote
My client are looking for fully remote Back-End Software engineers to join a dynamics Digital team. You will be working within a team of cross-functional engineers, this role will play a key part in delivering compelling user experiences across their websites, apps, tools and systems. You will be responsible for building scalable platforms and implementing best practices, you will design and build services with three core principles in mind maintainability, performance and security. We are open to candidates based across the UK.
What you’ll do:
– Work with cutting-edge technologies in a multi-disciplinary, agile team using the latest open-source tools.
– Develop clean, quality code, leading to improved products/ NPS for customers.
– Own the problem end-to-end, writing code, and taking responsibility that it works.
– Work with your team to test and decide when the code is ready to ship.
– Ship what you build and be responsible for how it performs in production.
– Contribute towards a fantastic culture of continuous learning and improvement.
– Build your expertise, setting you up for continued growth.
What we’re looking for:
Team Player: Previous experience working within a team in a cloud-first, cross-functional environment.
Customer-Centric: A core understanding of digital products, use cases, users and interactions to best build the right solution for the customer.
Relevant Experience: Strong experience with Node.JS and API development alongside a solid understanding of data structures and design patterns.
Tech Stack: Typescript, Node.JS, Next.JS, AWS, and relational databases (Terraform and Helm a bonus)
Senior Software Engineer | 6 months | Outside IR35 | Fully Remote (Node/Typescript/AWS)