Senior Software Engineer – UKs #1 online retail firm – £80,000 + bonus + sign on bonus + amazing benefits!!!
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Client: UK’s #1 online retail business, global multi-award winner for best place to work!
Salary/package: Up to £80,000 + bonus + sign on bonus
Location/WFH policy: Hybrid or fully remote
We have partnered up with the most successful and innovative retail firm in the UK! They have taken over the retail industry by storm over the past 20 years and now sit at the top of the pedestal with no plans of slowing down anytime soon.
My client provides an exciting opportunity to work on a brand new platform using cutting-edge technologies whilst getting the freedom to design, develop and implement new idea’s and take full ownership of all your work. The team has also adopted some of the latest some of the latest methodologies and practices like CI/CD, TDD and regular pair-programming sessions.
- Be apart of an enthusiastic software engineering team that is motivated to work with the best agile practices and likes getting the job done…simple!
- Write high quality and maintainable code to handle their hyper-scale demand
- Continuously look to improve the businesses code and core technology, collaborating with your team mates on a daily basis to create a better experience for millions of global customers
- Take a test first approach to all your work
- Get involved with internal and external tech challenges and hackathons, sharing your knowledge and gaining from others
Java, Spring Boot, CI/CD, Azure, Scrum/Kanban, Kubernetes and more
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Java 8+
- BSc degree or higher in CS, Engineering, Maths or a STEM related subject
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies i.e. Azure, AWS, MongoDB or similar
- Hands on experience working with high volume/high performing systems in an event driven environment
- Keen to work with the latest practices and develop your own skillset
- Base salary up to £80,000 + bonus + sign on bonus + good pension!
- Flex allowance benefits
- Employee discount of all company products
- Life and medical insurance
- 26 days paid annual leave
- Work in a team that has a huge focus on career progression and self-development
- Opportunity to make an impact on a global scale from day one!
If the role is of interest, click apply or email me with your updated CV and I’ll give you a call ASAP to discuss further (Full job description + interview process rundown available).
Job Reference: JO-2112-250020
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Annual bonus, sign on bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent