Software Engineering Immersive Instructor / Senior Technical Trainer – salary up to £80,000 – Stock – Bonus
Who are we?
We are an exciting start-up born in response to the increasing need for digital skills and diverse technology professionals. We seek to create a path for those looking to begin a career in technology with a structured learning, mentoring and outplacement programme focused on the development of key skills necessary for individuals to succeed in a digital future.
We will focus on the critical skills and capabilities required to enable new digital business models across all industries.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Lead Instructor / trainer that can both design the structure of, and the course materials for, a Full-Stack Software Engineering Immersive course as well deliver the training to multiple cohorts of 20 trainees a year both online and in-person in London, supported by teaching assistants.
Software Engineering Instructor / Senior Technical Trainer
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and careers of the newest generation of full-stack engineers
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working on a software development team
- Familiarity with Computer Science topics, such as: Recursion, Sorting, Search, Linked Lists, Stacks and queues, Sets, Trees, Search Tries, Graphs, Hash tables, and Design patterns
- You have working experience in both front-end and back-end development, and are fluent in:
- HTML and CSS
- At least one JS MV* framework (Angular, Backbone, or React preferred)
- Data storage and analysis (including both SQL and NoSQL platforms)
- At least one major object-oriented language
- The software development lifecycle and software operations, including testing, deployment, and collaborative development
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Full day Monday-Friday lectures, for a 12-week programme (a hybrid of remote and in-person classroom teaching in London, rules permitting), with multiple cohorts a year
- Lead the development of course the course curriculum and structure; content may include lessons, projects, tests etc – this includes liaising where necessary with client requirements and adjusting the curriculum accordingly
- Work closely with co-instructors or teaching assistants to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress
- Meet the needs, learning styles and pace of your students Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring clients
- Facilitate a dynamic, collaborative, and positive classroom community
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new skill set
Job Reference: JO-2011-195550
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + stock, bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cloud, Data Science, full stack, Java, Software Engineering Immersive Instructor / Senior Technical Trainer