Intermediate Site Reliability Engineer
£90 000.00 – £100 000.00 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading B2B company that specialises in Intelligent corporate communication. They are utilising a smart communication software that unifies all data, messages, and documentation. You will be a key part of revolutionising their platform and bringing new features to life. It is a great time to join and be part of their increasingly diverse team where everyone is empowered to solve large problems and everyone’s opinion is valued.
What you will do:
- Expand, extend, and maintain our existing automation and operations infrastructure, taking lessons from patterns like The 12 Factor App.
- Develop our big-picture needs from an operations perspective and ensure it’s communicated, measured, and worked towards as part of our technical strategy, with a focus on reliability, security, and performance.
- Conceptualize, design, estimate, document, develop, deploy, maintain, operate, support, and test new and existing services using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, CloudWatch Logging + Metrics, Honeycomb, and PagerDuty.
- Contribute to the existing engineering team and develop a culture of industry best practices across the organization.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, sales directors, and other developers on operations, security, feature delivery, and bug fixes.
- At heart, this role combines technical savvy, forensics, and customer empathy. You help maintain our customers’ confidence in our product by keeping us fast, reliable, and safe.
- Experience communicating with other developers, and getting to the root of their needs.
- Experience with AWS’ core services: EC2, SQS, RDS, ESS, IAM (and all the other two and three-letter initialisms) as well as their networking & security.
- You make every reasonable effort to get through a challenge, but still know when to ask for help.
- Good with people. You are passionate about DevOps and understand it’s the individuals that make up the company.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200864
Salary: £90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent