Senior Backend engineer
£75000.00 – £85000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups in the health sector. If you are passionate about working on a product that will have an impact on everybody’s lives, this would be a great company for you to join. The company is passionate about their employee’s well-being and prides themselves on having an amazing company culture and is at the root of some of the values of their company. Their products have been adopted by 98% of GP Practices and they are planning on growing and expanding even more.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for scaling and innovate the product as well as build brand new solutions
- You will play a key role in driving technical product choices as part of a cross functional team.
- You will work closely with UX Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, and Tech Leads.
- You will be working closely with the CTO and VP of Engineering; you will pioneer the development and be relied upon as one of the technical experts.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in backend software C#, C++, or Java
- Previous experience of working in a growing start-up would be beneficial
- Mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Experience with change and a fast-paced learning environment
- Solving problems, and relish in constant challenges
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you’ll flag it and be part of the solution
- C# (.NET Core)
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2107-245113
Salary: £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent