Software Integration Developer
United Kingdom/Fully Remote – Permanent
£60000.00 – £70000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a communication software company that unifies all messages, data, and documentation to help companies focus on the work that matters. This is a great role for a technically proficient individual who has a passion for building new things, and an interest in being closely aligned with customer business problems.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Product Management and Software Engineering teams.
- Build integration between the company and third-party apps using a combination of integration platforms and code.
- Design technical specifications for how the company will connect to other technologies based on high-level business and customer requirements.
- Mentor and support the growth of junior team members by pairing on projects and leading code reviews.
Technical skills/business skills required:
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Confidence working with APIs of all types (REST, SOAP, SQL, etc.) and returning data in different formats (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Good mental modelling relating to software design; understanding of algorithmic complexity.
- An interest to work and collaborate directly with customers to understand their business problems
- Experience with an integration platform (such as Tray.io, Zapier, Mulesoft or Boomi).
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201319
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent