Software Support Analyst
£50000.00 – £6000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a company that operates as a start-up however has a market leading software that clients are using today. Their vision is to become the most trusted authority for contract data in financial services. They are looking for an experienced Software Product Support Analyst with a strong work ethic and problem-solving mindset. You will work with a senior software development team in delivering their ‘world class software product support.
What you will be doing:
Assist in building a support team focused on delivering a good experience for our clients.
- Help identify and promote good practices/procedures amongst the team.
- Identify and feedback product enhancements that improve overall customer experience.
- Commissioning new environments/new client installs
- Software upgrades of environments
- Backup/restore of databases.
- Problem solving user issues.
- Creating any necessary tools/scripts that help resolve issues efficiently. Technical skills/business
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience providing level 2 support for a software product company.
- Practical experience of working with Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Practical experience of supporting web-based applications
- Working knowledge of HTTP, public/private key encryption and networking principles.
- SQL experience is necessary to investigate/resolve data issues, experience with PostgreSQL is definitely an added plus.
- Experience of docker or other containers is a bonus.
- Experience of Windows and Linux shell scripting
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to use their initiative to diagnose new symptoms to address root cause.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200660
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent