Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Job Title: Senior Backend Software Engineer Location: Central London Tech: Java, Spring Microservices, AWS Package: £75,000 - £95,000, Pension, Bonus, Holiday, Flexible working My client is a Fin-Tech that is…£75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Plus Bonus, Pension
Freelane role | Motion Graphics Desginer/Developer - Focussing on KRPano | £40 p/h My client are undergoing a large project, developing a website for a client which involved creating virtual…£35 - £40.00 per hour
Have you ever wondered what social impact the products you use on a day to day basis have on our environment? Backed by some of the leading impact investors, you…£30000 - £45000 per annum
Software/Data Engineer – Contract – London – £500.00 – £600.00
Our client is looking for a data engineer to work for one of the largest eCommerce companies globally, AI, ML and Data is their underlying foundation, and the only way to operate at their immense scale is to develop our technologies and use cloud capabilities on a positive and exciting test and learn environment.
– Developing various facets of data capture, data processing, storage and distribution
– Understanding and applying AWS standard methodologies and products (compute, storage, databases)
– Writing clean, maintainable and well-tested code.
– Developing code as part of a more full wider team through pair programming and code reviews.
– Deploying and maintain applications in production environments.
– Actively monitoring the health of applications owned by the team and address issues
– Communicating and documenting solutions and design decisions.
– Proposing new ways of doing things and contribute to the system architecture
– Taking architectural ownership for various critical components and systems
– Problem-solving at the organisation level
– Working with business partners to flesh out and deliver on requirements in an agile manner
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
– Previous experience working with data at scale
– Experience with design and architecture of complex systems that scale well with large volumes of data
– Experience with at least one modern programming language (e.g. Scala, Python or Java)
– Experience with open source technologies like Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, and Spark (a bonus)
– Rigour in high code quality, automated testing, and engineering principles
Salesforce Developer | Contract My client are looking for a Salesforce developer to work in a small team of Salesforce Developers to design and develop Salesforce-based applications, customisations, and enhancements.…£400 - £550 per day
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a STB Developer that has experience with Set Tob Box (STB), embedded software development and worked with video/broadband devices. 12 Month rolling…£300 - £500 per day + Benefits