Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt is currently recruiting for one of our clients in Brussels for an Azure Solutions Architect. The role entails travel to Brussels once a month for 3/4 days.
Within the clients, you will join the “Solutions Architecture” team within the Software Engineering Department, where you can play a key role in the definition of the target architecture and end to end design of initiatives across the different GBS domains.
– You will focus on business resiliency, systems recovery and operability of applications in the GBS department and architecting applications & tools to assist with recovery and crisis management. This covers Mainframe, Linux and Windows platforms.
· You support the delivery of transversal IT initiatives as Solution Architect accountable for the definition and the realization of end-to-end architecture solutions that fulfil the functional, non-functional, security & resilience requirements
· From the inception phase until realization, you collaborate with the requirement owners & the domain architects, and you lead the IT engineers / application experts across the organization in order to design a fit-for-purpose & quality end-to-end solution
· You act as the linking pin between Enterprise Architecture and the engineers in IT delivery to ensure the alignment of the end-to-end solution to the enterprise standards and domain target architectures
· You actively participate to the development of the Solution Architecture & Software Engineering practices in Euroclear, contributing reusable & consumable solution patterns and building blocks to the community
· You contribute your hands-on technology & delivery experience for the definition of domain target architectures & roadmaps
· You have worked for more than 7 years in the IT industry. Experience in Financial Services industry, a good understanding of the related regulatory environments is a plus.
· You have proven experience in Mainframe and Linux / Java and/or .Net development stacks, ideally with a good command of Azure Cloud, APIs, and integration & data analysis, recovery & reporting technologies in general.
· You have experience in architecting reporting applications, dashboards and data recovery tools
· You have worked as end-to-end solution architect on large-scale transformation projects designing, developing and deploying mission-critical transactional systems in large & complex organizations with stringent recovery, availability, operability & resiliency requirements.
– You have worked as an architect on large scale agile projects that used CI/CD.
– You have architected Event Driven and Service based architectures.
– You cope with systems & problems of various levels of complexity, which can typically span across functions, locations & organizations
· You can tackle autonomously all types of architectural analysis and can provide global & pragmatic recommendations adapted to the company context with little guidance.
· You can work high-level such as creating Strategic position papers and Reference Architectures, as well as the ability to zoom on the technical challenges of implementation.
· You are a problem-solver with strong analytical skills (e.g. breaking up & structuring complex problems into manageable pieces), which you apply to problems spanning across multiple architectural domains.
· You strive for a pragmatic approach (80/20 rule) and deliver fit-for-purpose & actionable results.
· You are proactive in identifying the need for change and proposing solutions that are innovative and make the difference in improving our IT software delivery or engineering processes
· You can effectively communicate and advocate for the architecture recommendations vis-à-vis project/agile delivery teams and senior business and IT management of the company. You can sell the architecture.
· A strong command of English is required.
· You can use your experience & knowledge to build strong relationships with other architects and the other parts of the organisation. You will also be able to coach & mentor new members of the team in how to apply solutions architecture and to understand the domains and their interactions & complexities.
· Knowledge of post-trade market infrastructures (e.g. CSD), knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, IAF, OAA) are extra assets that are desirable.