Maximum global tech lead opportunity, minimum carbon footprint
Our client is represented globally and focuses on sustainability on a worldwide societal and economic scale. The welfare of our climate, ecosystems & developing communities are at forefront of their goals.
Your mission is to assist in building the leading platform for carbon accounting in our field, while building the development team and ensuring best practices are met.
- Working with the product team (consisting of the Product Manager and senior stakeholders) to understand business requirements and to help convert these to technical requirements for the development team
- Planning and detailing technical specs for features or system design
- Overseeing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and guaranteeing they follow agreed upon software quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of web development experience
- Proficient with React and Node JS
- Knowledge of common architectural patterns and development best practices
- Excellent data modelling skills
- Experience with API design for SaaS solutions
- Experience with building reliable payment solutions
- Solid communication skills; demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245426
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/08/2021
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent