Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
I am currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Mobile Development to join a highly successful Health Tech company. The Health Tech company have created a platform which…£50000.00 - £900000.00 per annum
We are working closely with an exciting Fintech business who are looking for a Junior Software Engineer / Technical Account Manager to join their team in London! Our client is…£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Lead Engineer – Birmingham – PropTech startup
A rare opportunity to join an exciting and highly ambitious PropTech startup, utilising cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning to build a new and innovative product offering.
With a heavy focus on leveraging data and empirical evidence to inform decision making, we work in an iterative approach; designing, building and trialling concepts to test assumptions and provide validated learning.
There is excellent backing both financially and with a huge amount of industry experience. At a very early stage of formation and growth, you will be a core member of the leadership team, expected to work directly with founding members of the organisation and to contribute towards core business decisions. This is a great chance to help shape the strategy and direction of a well-funded start-up, along with identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions.
The culture is one of energy, excitement and fun. With a keen awareness that culture makes or breaks a business, we are looking for a passionate candidate to adopt and positively influence our core values. Looking for talented individuals, you will be working some of the sharpest minds in the field.
We are looking for an experienced professional to bring in-depth technical knowledge, technical leadership and demonstrate strong mentorship skills. You will work with the Head of Engineering to build a team of motivated best-in-class engineers, working in a Lean-Agile environment to deliver desired outcomes. You will have a large amount of autonomy to do what is needed to succeed, a clear and meaningful purpose, and backing to demonstrate mastery of the trade. You will also have the support and freedom to employ industry-leading engineering practices, with a clear focus on customer needs.
The ideal candidate will;
* Be technically adept and have a deep hands-on knowledge of software engineering patterns, practices and architectural principles.
* Be able to set a technical vision and work with developers to realise it.
* Be highly motivated, driven and adaptable.
* Be passionate about learning.
* Have 5+ years’ experience working with Cloud-based technologies.
* Have experience working in a start-up.
* Be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business subjects.
* Have experience in coaching multi-disciplined engineering teams.
* Provide leadership and mentorship for your team.
* Maintain a strong focus on managing levels of technical debt, system performance and reliability.
* Have demonstrable experience in using effective Lean-Agile processes and maintaining strong technical standards in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to recognise and deliver against business needs.
* Competitive Salary.
* Flexible working.
* Equity (to be negotiated).
Senior React Engineer | FinTech Start up I am currently partnering with an exciting new Fintech start-up in London. They are on a mission to transform the Fintech ecosystem by…£60000.00 - £110000 per annum
React Native Engineer required for a real estate tech start up based in Central London. The organisation have created 'living' spaces which will give its members a brand new way…£50000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus