Our client, an international software company is looking to hire a Technical Support Performance Analyst to help support a wider team managing and solving issues for platform users and administrators.
This is a 12-month contract perfect for a Technical Support professional who meets all of the criteria below:
- Ability to understand and communication complex technical systems to non-experts.
- Proven experience diagnosing performance related issues.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot the difficult technical issues in time critical situations.
- Able to conduct themselves professionally when dealing with complex user issues.
- Working knowledge of components in a web applications stack.
- Strong experience with SQL/MySQL with an in-depth understanding of how to write queries (ESSENTIAL).
- Solid background working with preferably Unix, Linux or other QS.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to read/analyse application and database logs.
- Learning and understanding native cloud platform, technologies and best troubleshooting practices to ensure successful issue resolution.
- Assessing and troubleshooting for platform product issues.
- Managing consumer expectations that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining technical expertise and utilising it to help customers.
- Writing scripts to automate repetitive tasks or to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Assist with the training and development of new/junior team members.
- Communicate with customers and teams through various methods.
- Suggest and implement product functionality improvements.
- Technology enthusiast and industry advocate.
- Someone who enjoys working in a customer-facing role.
- An individual who enjoys employing technological solutions to complex technical issues.
- Collaborative team-player who enjoys operating within a collective unit.
If you meet all of these requirements, are looking for a new contract and would like the chance to further your career, feel free to reach out!
Job Reference: JO-2205-255257
Salary: Up to £330 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract