Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Freelance/Contract – REMOTE
Duration: 12 months
Day rate: €400 – €700
General position description
The Website Editor is responsible for managing the main website. The successful candidate will have to manage the day-to-day editing of my client’s website in cooperation with the webmaster. He/She will also be responsible for enhancing the website front-end, its usability and its structure. The Web Editor may be involved also in the update of our mobile apps. The successful candidate should have sufficient technical skills but also experience in websites editing and enhancement.
The successful candidate is expected to work on full time basis in Brussels (possible remote option)
Specific responsibilities and tasks
· Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS (can write html unassisted). Experience writing content using a basic markup language like markdown is a plus
· Understanding of graphics software (Photoshop & Illustrator)
· Excellent skills in writing for the web in English;
· Proven track record of clear presentation of information;
· Good presentation skills in English and ability to work with colleagues in the Secretariat and outside;
· Results-oriented attitude, team-player with ability to prioritise;
· The ability to work within a multinational and multicultural professional environment.