CTO- Our client is an innovation lab who are going to audit a large company where technology is not at the forefront of their business. You will make recommendations about how they can use all the latest cutting edge tech to be more efficient and advanced. You will be advising them on what they can do with data, cloud, security, block chain, bio metrics and more, once the white label is delivered you will be involved in executing what has been recommended and hiring a team to achieve this.
- You are an industry leader with 10 years’ experience working for top-tier businesses; a leader of people, projects, thoughts and ideas.
- You are considered to be a thought leader – with an industry reputation with deep expertise in product development, innovation, technology, and strong commercial penetration.
- You strive off delivering impact and innovation to markets and organisations. This could include inventing and shipping new business units, creating new propositions or services, or solving and delivering the solution to a tier one strategic problem.
- You are creative and generative thinker, capable of inspiring talented hybrid teams and clients who are solving complex problems and shaping the future.
- You are hands-on when required; capable of fulfilling the work if needed, not simply directing it.
- You have proficient observational skills and excellent judgment, and a track record of success inspiring everyone to do their best work.
- You have a diverse amount of experience across a range of sectors, and you have a reputation for seeing projects through to a successful execution.
- Intuitive team player with a strong personality.
- You are passionate about clients and their business challenges.
- You abstract and think purposefully; and you communicate logically.
- You are competent, imaginative, and credible when it comes to presenting ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- You have experience working with business leaders at the highest level and are seen as a trusted advisor and someone who gets things done.
- You are an expert in contemporary product development processes, e.g., lean or agile.
- You are accustomed to design-led methodologies and problem-solving techniques.
- Understanding of how technology can be used to implement the business strategy and for evaluating how technology can be used internally to develop new business models and business lines
- Strong technical knowledge and coding experience in different areas, with an emphasis Data, AI, Machine learning, Block chain, Security
- System architecture experience
- Prior track record of managing teams of software engineers that have delivered platforms, products and services that scale effectively
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to manage a team of software engineers
- An understanding of cloud services
- Solid understanding and experience in the Agile methodology, hands of management of agile iterative development, spanning specification, prototyping, architecture, QA operations.
- Working on advanced technology, competitive analysis, technology assessment, prototyping lab, partnering, planning, architecture standards, mentoring
- Provide strong leadership for processes, automation, best practices, documentation
- Lead architecture decisions
Salary: £1000 - £1500 per day