Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is excited to be working with a customer in Belgium that specialise in Nuclear operations. Our customer has kick started a long term project & is keen to hire a Service Lead to lead challenges.
Working as an Service Lead within the Digital Workplace you will be expected to direct various service activities required to deliver the final Digital Workplace Service to the staff. The successful candidate will functionally manage teams internally and also monitor the IT demand process and resolves non-standard requests and complaints coming from the business.
* Ensure End Users are satisfied
* Functionally manage the concerned delivery teams internally.
* Coordinates between the different service delivery teams
* Monitors the quality, volumes and the cost of the Digital Workplace Service
* Develops and execute programs and procedures to improve the performance of Digital Workplace service.
* Responsible for End User Adoption and communication.
* Act as project Manager for the smaller Digital Workplace projects (e.g. AIP roll-out, setting up IT consumption reporting…)
Skills we are looking for:
* Team player, able to work in a collaborative way.
* Able to work independently, takes initiative and has a problem solving focus.
* Analytic skills (what’s best for the company, process, users).
* Quality Minded
* Good relationship skills
* Good documentation skills
* Good communication skills
* Vast experience in End User Services
* Clear understanding of the profession
* Strategic vision
* Aware of the stakes
* High regard for procedure
* Understanding of the market
* A synthetic mind 5 Prerequisites
* Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
* Trilingual English-French-Dutch
* 5 to 8 years of experience in End User Services preferably in Utilities / Energy / Nuclear
* BE NSA Security Clearance level SECRET (or will obtain this in the near future) 6 Period and place of work