Contract: Initially up to end of March
Rate: £330 outside IR35
2 days a week onsite
The role will work as part of an onsite team in providing network systems support, working on tasks allocated by the technical Infrastructure Manager. The Network Team will also work in close partnership with other members across the IT department.
- Must have 5 years providing 3rd line technical support on corporate network environments.
- Has 2 years’ experience in an ITIL compliant support role.
- Must have 2 years’ project delivery experience.
- Has experience working in a multi-site environment
- Has 2 years’ experience working in a Datacentre environment.
- Strong capabilities in following processes and documentation.
- Adaptable to change and new requirements.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do attitude”.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Microsoft Hyper V
- Nimble Storage, NexSan storage and HP Storage
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft OS and Desktop Apps
- Unix, SQL and Oracle Database environments
- Citrix AppV, Netscaler, AppSense , XenApp and XenMobile
- G3 Cloud VOIP
- Clearswift, CheckPoint and ASA Firewalls
- Trend Anti-Virus Products
- Virgin Media and BT WAN
- Cisco UCS, Networking switches, VPN and Aruba WiFi
- CommVault, NetBackup Technologies
- WSUS and SCCM
- IIS and Certificate Services
Monitoring Tools – Nagios, Veeam On
Job Reference: Contract:Initially
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract