Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is currently recruiting on behalf of a customer who are globally recognized in the Telecommunications industry. Our client is working on some fresh new assignments in 2022 & are keen to hire a Packet Core Engineer to join the International team on a remote working basis.
· The successful candidate will be expected to carry out integration and testing of the Vendor’s & three-party solutions for Evolve Packet Core (EPC) and Cloud Packet Core (CPC). You will also be focusing on functional elements.
· Woking as an Engineer you will be responsible for the deployment and vertical integration of cost per click on-board, you will be expected to configure the CPC Virtual Network Functions & any Virtual Machines (VM) within the virtual infrastructure & finally configure network with the virtual infrastructure to ensure connectivity between.
· Horizontal integration of CPC/EPC with other network element (e.g., Radio, PCRF, SDM) and solutions (VoLTE, VoWiFi).
· Perform software updates of EPC/CPC.
· Implement SW changes demanded for HW extensions.
· Execute Testing in manual or automated mode for PoCs, Trials, Commercial Projects (Acceptance Testing), Load and Stress testing.
· Properly document and report above activities.
· Other SW related tasks for legacy EPC/CPC.
Key skills we are looking for:
· Readiness to travel
· Good understanding of telecommunication technologies and protocols with focus on IP and mobile (both voice and data) areas.
· Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept:
· Basic virtualization terms/requirements – threads, cores, hypervisor types, virtualization types, VMs, SR-IOV and other
· VMware, Open stack components
· NFV MANO reference architecture
· Good knowledge on *nix-based systems
· IP/MPLS practice knowledge at
· IPv4, IPv6 addressing
· DNS systems and protocols
· IP routing (Static, OSPF, ISIS, LDP)
· MPLS basics, NAT/NAPT, IPSEC, DPI