We are a seeking a Senior VP of Engineering for Semiconductor SOC design and Development, you will own and manage our worldwide engineering development teams and provide guidance and direction for Silicon Architecture/Design/ASIC/Verification/Board development. You will also manage and coordinate the following external design house & consultancy team: SoC design, Functional Safety and SW/HW development process for SoC and lead Proof of Concept (POC) projects with Semiconductor companies for strategic partner section for SoC development.
This is a demanding technical position that requires in-depth knowledge of a broad array of disciplines that comprise server systems technology, including leading edge deep sub-micron design; high-speed circuit I/O; FPGA emulation platforms; compute, memory, storage, and networking subsystems technology; full stack software development from drivers to containers; and senior management skills leading high caliber personnel to maximize organizational efficiency.
- Be the engineering team visionary to provide input to corporate strategy and product definition .to meet or exceed performance, quality, cost, etc.
- Hire and maintain a best-in-class engineering organization, around the world, experienced to invent next-generation architectures and innovative solutions.
- Develop a clear strategy for product development & execution including using third-party personnel and IP, managing a tight budget, and engaging with partners.
- Manage and direct worldwide engineering, set the engineering team culture, goals & priorities and execute plans, driving schedules to deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to understand needs and ensure products developed align with corporate objectives.
- Engage with relevant ecosystem players (technology consortiums, supply chain, market verticals, etc) as a technical evangelist and subject matter expert
- Keep up to date with advanced technologies and their use in the company’s roadmaps
- Semiconductor Engineering Leadership (silicon/SoC design, hardware/PCB, software, systems development) with first-time production success.
- Experience leading architecture, design, build, and ship of system level products
- Proven track record of attracting, managing, and retaining highly experienced engineering inventors, and leveraging their strengths to maximize team efficiency
- Experience leading cross-functional, multi-national teams and working across multiple time zones and locations
- Delivered multiple first pass silicon to production in 10 nm or lower nodes in “Leading Edge Technology” of time.
- Delivered and managed end to end life cycle of semi-conductor product, from whiteboard to conceptualization, to prototyping, tape-out, pre-GA to GA, also manage software life cycle management of silicon
- Systems level expertise to lead hardware, software, and systems development and optimization across boundaries
- International travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Phd. in Semiconductor and computation technology.
- Foundry relationship with TSMC/Global Foundries
- Having worked with leading semi-conductor design or development house
Job Reference: JO-2207-256993
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: International
Job Types: Permanent