Replacement VoIP telephony solution.
- Moving from an on premise VoIP solution with a mixed economy of Handsets andClient devices, and a set of Contact Centre solutions.
- Moving to a SaaS solution, with Primary Softphone deployment, Specific solutionhandsets and replacement host Contact Centre solution.
Business Analyst Key responsibilities
- Take responsibility with services and users to investigate operational issues,problems and opportunities for business improvement.
- Lead business research (desk research, interviews, workshop facilitation, etc),mapping end-to-end business processes, data modelling the technology thatunderpins those processes, and identifying the known frictions and pain points.
- You will analyse and understand data analytics to identify key themes. You will carryout gap analysis on process and IT solutions, and carry out cost benefit analysis.
- Develop and communicate artefacts effectively and confidently to the team and widerstakeholder community through a variety of methods – presentations, workshops,diagrams, reports, and user focussed artefacts.
- You will be responsible to write business reports (such as business cases, options
analysis, and requirement specifications).
- You will design and implement ‘To Be’ workflows & processes within systems and
- Drive design thinking to understand user needs, problems and insights with the ability
to create low fidelity prototypes.
- Build strong relationships with team members, key stakeholders, suppliers, and
Skills and Experience
- 5 years + experience as a business analyst
- Experience in Cloud Telephony projects
- Need to understand users requirements
- Can create user persona profiles for new telephony solution
- Able to map data and process flows
- Experience in managing change within an organisation.
Job Reference: DBVOIPBA
Salary: £400 - £405 per annum + inside IR35 ,Hybrid working
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Analyst, Contact Centre, VOIP