- Hands-on coding, responsible for guiding and implementing the Automation Test strategy within a DevOps environment, and plumbing into CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance, and Development teams to identify and implement gaps in the testing strategy with Automated scripts.
- Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Understand client’s business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions.
- Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
- Identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviours within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
- Operating in Lean and Agile methodologies or Hybrid approaches.
- Technical Documentation for Technical Design, Technical Decisions and Implementation details.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201362
Salary: £375.00 - £425.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 21/06/2021
Job Industries: Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract