Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior QA Manager | 3 months | Outside IR35 | Remote | £500 per day
Responsible for product excellence, gatekeeper for quality, the Quality Assurance Manager is a leader who is inspired by best practice and state-of-the-art testing techniques, who champions test automation to deliver technological innovation across enterprise and consumer applications. The driving force behind the Quality strategy, the Quality Assurance Manager will create and implement test and quality assurance strategies, processes and procedures.
· Create detailed test strategies that take into consideration multiple testing techniques.
· Champion test automation and technical testing tools such as – JIRA, JMeter, browserstack, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Postman, and Acunetix. (ideally recognised by formal qualifications).
· Ability to identify risks throughout the project life cycle and communicate them effectively.
· Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
· Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
· Ability to estimate and define supporting resource plans.
· Ability to create strong relationships with clients technical and QA teams
· Mentor and help develop other members of the team.
· ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
· Be a champion for product excellence
· A hands-on approach when required
· Be a coach and motivator who can inspire colleagues and clients with best practices and state-of-the-art testing techniques and procedures
· Acute attention to detail and drive for perfection
· Be inspired by emerging testing technologies to apply relevant learnings to our business and that of our work for clients
· Be an advocate of Agile methodology (TDD/BDD/Scrum)