Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Job Title: Senior QA (Sdet)
Location: London (Remote for now then WFH options)
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 plus bonus and pension
You’ll work with other Quality Assurance Engineers to discover and build solutions that ensure reliable and scalable testing of our software so that we’re able to deliver a high-quality, secure product to our customers at pace.
You’ll take the lead on testing features and defining new approaches to testing, as well as providing technical mentoring and oversight to other QA Engineers in the team.
On the day to day you will:
● Define testing strategy for new and existing products
● Be able to build a scalable and automated testing framework to ensure continue to ship value to customers
● Supporting other QA engineers and act as a subject matter expert
● Develop clean, elegant, and reusable automation code that is easy to maintain and extend ● Collaborate across our QA chapter to uphold standards and best practices
● Good working knowledge of automation frameworks: Selenium, Cucumber JVM, Appium
● Knowledge of software performance and penetration testing techniques and tooling
● A strong understanding of Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
Service Desk Assistant, Help desk This is a fantastic opportunity to join a famous global Digital Agency with over 50 offices in over 42 countries globally. Role responsibilities · Daily…£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits