Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Test Analyst, QA, SaaS, FTSE250
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst with strong critical sense, analytical thinking and a good understanding of the software development cycle. You should be able to work independently, be ready to participate in requirements meetings and group presentations and ensure the testing is thorough to deliver a quality product. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously and help team members and Technical Leads to identify potential issues in the functionality and quality of the product. Moreover, you should be able to prepare documentation for test plan executions and be willing to learn independently.
What you will do
Lead a team of software developers who produce the next generation cutting-edge systems that help the business grow at an incredible pace. They deal in market-leading commodities, trade, billings, and shipping-related systems and continue to introduce new complex business applications.
As a tech lead, you will work in an agile team and be responsible for the underlying architecture for the relevant platform being delivered, as well as for overseeing the work being completed by software engineers working on the project. You will act as a mentor for new or more junior-level software developers or programmers, as well as the members on the development team
· Work closely with an in-house development team to provide quality assurance on the company’s websites and applications
· Design and implement test case scenarios
· Assist in planning, writing and executing automated testing (Selenium & Specflow, Cypress), System testing and Regression testing
· Write reports from QA cycles, including presentation to project team/Users
· Build and maintain a close working relationship with Team members and Technical Leads
Key Skills & Experience
· Understanding of Test-Driven Development and testing philosophies
· Knowledge of various testing methodologies: unit, integration, end-user, black-box & white-box testing
· Understanding of test plans or test suites
· Excellent Excel skills
· Automation experience
· Quickly integrate with the existing team and communicate effectively
· Demonstrate experience of working in an Agile environment, e.g. story-based development, stakeholder workshops, daily stand-ups, regular demos, retrospectives etc.
· Build and maintain an automated test suite
· Take a pragmatic, common sense approach to exploratory testing (rather than just following test scripts)