Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Test Lead (Banking, Settlement, Bonds, Securities) – Paris
My client is looking to hire an experience Test Lead to start ASAP – ideally coming from a Banking background.
The GBS division ensures my clients competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
Our technical teams deliver new IT solutions and improve existing applications for both our internal and external clients.
They deploy changes into the production environment in a controlled and structured way that does not compromise production stability and we ensure applicative production support.
Our non-technical people maintain the maturity of the IT project delivery with appropriate controls in line with the group’s risk appetite and reducing development and running costs.
Role: Test Lead (Banking, Settlement, Bonds, Securities) – Paris
As Test Lead within testing team (roadmap “Settlement, Issuer Service and Reference Data”), you will plan, monitor and control the testing activities of one or more projects:
* define the test and launch strategy (including testing plan, budget and staffing needed)
* supervise the specification of test design and test cases, monitor horizontal traceability in respect with the guidelines
* make sure that all test deliverables (including outsourced ones) are produced in due time with the required quality
* monitor, report and adapt the testing activities to meet the project planning and budget
*participate to launch activities and post launch support
* contribute to continuous improvement of testing best practices
Required skills: Test Lead (Banking, Settlement, Bonds, Securities) – Paris
You have :
Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a competitive, but team oriented focus are key elements to be successful in this challenging environment
Please do send across the most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org