Multimedia Designer – Based in Dubai
Large International Creative Agency (Based on-site with a client)
Video editing will be a core responsibility of this role.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts
- Direct and manage video projects from start to finish.
- Post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio and color, and final editing.
- Manage setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live video and photo shoots as needed.
- Proficient in software including Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Flash.
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS required.
- A great collaborator, with a positive outlook and attitude.
- 2+ years of experience in multimedia design
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong portfolio evidencing previous work
- Excellent knowledge of professional design best practices
Please note that due to volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245588
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Art/Creative Direction
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent