We are currently working with a multinational company who are expanding in Qatar.
Our client is offering a good basic with a very compelling commission structure along with amazing training and career progression path.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations to prospective clients.
- Proactively prospect potential customers, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate terms of business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Utilise the CRM system to manage leads and convert them to sales
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent account management.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- You must have previous experience selling Cybersecurity/IT Security Solutions
- Fluent in Arabic, and good communicator in English.
- Target-driven and results-focused.
- Excellent presentation skills and a competent negotiator.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Experience growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2303-332237
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/05/2023
Job Industries: Business Development
Job Locations: Qatar
Job Types: Permanent